Study MBBS from KAZAKHSTAN
Kazakhstan is the largest country in Central Asia and the ninth largest in the world. Kazakhstan possesses abundant natural resources. Its major exports include agricultural products, raw materials, chemical products, and manufactured goods.
The MBBS in Kazakhstan is well known for its unique and intense education system. The main focus is given to the core practical training. The renowned faculties give attention to both the interpersonal and professional development of the students. You will get lots of benefits from training as it helps you to shape your professional career.
The best bit is the availability of accommodation and Indian food facility. You will not feel homesick as the teacher student ration of 10:1 makes classroom learning more interesting to you. The MBBS fees in Kazakhstan never let you feel economic burden. If you are looking for a country other than India that can offer an affordable MBBS course, KAZAKHSTAN can be one of them.
Kazakhstan at a Glance
Advantages of Doing MBBS from Kazakhstan
If you wishes to pursue MBBS from Kazakhstan some of key benefits are:-
The best and worthy thing about pursuing MBBS from Kazakhstan is a reasonable Kazakhstan Medical Colleges Tuition Fees.
In government medical colleges of Kazakhstan 75 % seats are reserved for international students. While around 25 % seats are reserved in Medical Universities for MBBS in Kazakhstan for International students.
: As per Kazak Government policy, students from SAARC nations need not pay tuition fee to study MBBS in Kazakhstan. They will only have to pay for their living expenses. However, the students who are not from SAARC nations, will have to pay approximately USD 3 000 pa as tuition fee.
Getting admission in Kazakhstan is very easy and simple. Students are not supposed to give any type of donation to get admission the best MBBS universities in Kazakhstan.
The medium of teaching in most of the Kazak universities in English. Therefore, students need not worry that they will have to learn Kazak language in order to study MBBS in Kazakhstan.
The duration of course in Kazakhstan is 6 years which includes 5 years of MBBS and 1 year of internship.
A student who performs extraordinarily well in the exams is awarded a scholarship in most of the Kazak universities. Student's performance in the first year of MBBS is taken into account for offering scholarships.
Crime rate in Kazakhstan is almost negligible. Therefore, students need not have any safety concerns as the country is safe for the students.
Compared to other nations, the climate of Kazakhstan is almost the same as that of India. Therefore, Indian students find it very comfortable staying in Kazakhstan.
Students need not give a particular entrance exam to get admission into Kazak universities.
Living in Kazakhstan is comparatively cheaper than India.
Universities of Kazakhstan are globally recognized by International competent Bodies and Organizations such as the Medical Council of India (MCI) and the World Health Organization.
Best MBBS University of KAZAKHSTAN
Eligibility & Documents
Eligibility criteria :-
1. The candidate must have scored at least 50 percent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in class 12th from a renowned Indian board.
2. The student must be 17 years of age
3. The student must have completed 12th form a government-approved education board
4. Students must have scored at least 50 % in class 12 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as their main subjects.
5. The student must have completed 12th form a government-approved education board
6. Candidate should have a medical examination certificate
Documents Required For Visa:-
1. A valid passport
2. Passport size photograph
3. A complete VISA application form
4. Admission letter from the university
5. A Health Check-up form
Documents To Be Submitted Before Enrollment:-
1. Health and Travel Insurance
2. A valid passport and VISA
3. Birth Certificate (in the English Language)
4. Six months bank statement of parents/guardian
5. A letter of authorisation
6. A no-objection certificate
7. A sponsor letter
8. Six passport size photographs with white background