Study MBBS from UZBEKISTAN
There are only two double landlocked countries in the world and Uzbekistan in Central Asia is one of them. Officially called as the Republic of Uzbekistan, the country gained its independence in the year 1991. Since then, the medical industry experienced unprecedented growth and is evident from the increasing number of Indian and international medical students opting for Uzbekistan medical education every year.
An increasing number of international students arriving in Uzbekistan every year, is boosting the country’s economy, so the government is making new amendments, facilities and offers such that the low cost of medical colleges in Uzbekistan continues attracting more international and Indian students without compromising on the quality of medical education in the Uzbekistan.If you are looking for a country other than India that can offer an affordable MBBS course, UZBEKISTAN can be one of them.
UZBEKISTAN at a Glance
Advantages of Doing MBBS from UZBEKISTAN
If you wishes to pursue MBBS from Uzbekistan some of key benefits are
The best thing about pursuing MBBS from Uzbekistan is a reasonable Uzbekistan Medical College Tuition Fees.
In government medical colleges of Uzbekistan 75 % seats are reserved for international students. While around 25 % seats are reserved in Medical Universities for MBBS in Uzbekistan for International students.
Getting admission in Uzbekistan is very easy and simple. Students are not supposed to give any type of donation to get admission the best MBBS universities in Uzbekistan.
The medium of teaching in most of the Uzbekistan universities in English. Therefore, students need not worry that they will have to learn Uzbekistan language in order to study MBBS in Uzbekistan.
The duration of course in Uzbekistan is 6 years which includes 5 years of MBBS and 1 year of internship.
Crime rate in Uzbekistan is very low. Therefore, students need not have any safety concerns as the country is safe for the students.
Compared to other nations, the climate of Uzbekistan is almost the same as that of India. Therefore, Indian students find it very comfortable staying in Uzbekistan.
Students need not give a particular entrance exam to get admission into Uzbekistan universities.
Living in Uzbekistan is comparatively cheaper than India.
Universities of Uzbekistan are globally recognized by International competent Bodies and Organizations such as the Medical Council of India (MCI) and the World Health Organization.
The infrastructure of Uzbekistan universities matches international standards. The labs are well-equipped with state-of-the-art equipment.
The syllabus designed for MBBS in Uzbekistan is very detailed and is accepted across the world.
Best MBBS Universities of Uzbekistan
Eligibility & Documents
Eligibility criteria :-
1. The candidate must have scored at least 50 percent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in class 12th from a renowned Indian board.
2. The student must be 17 years of age
3. The student must have completed 12th form a government-approved education board
4. Students must have scored at least 50 % in class 12 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as their main subjects.
5. The student must have completed 12th form a government-approved education board
6. Candidate should have a medical examination certificate
Documents Required For Visa:-
1. A valid passport
2. Passport size photograph
3. A complete VISA application form
4. Admission letter from the university
5. A Health Check-up form
Documents To Be Submitted Before Enrollment:-
1. Health and Travel Insurance
2. A valid passport and VISA
3. Birth Certificate (in the English Language)
4. Six months bank statement of parents/guardian
5. A letter of authorisation
6. A no-objection certificate
7. A sponsor letter
8. Six passport size photographs with white background