Bihar MBBS Admission 2023: Private, Government College Seat Matrix, Fee Structure, Application Form, Cut-off, Reservation, Top Medical Colleges.
Bihar MBBS Admission 2023: Overview
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) will be conducting Bihar MBBS Admission 2023 in May/June 2023. The application form for the same will be made available on the official website of BCECEB. Eligible candidates are required to fill and submit the form before the deadline. The selection of candidates for counselling will be done on the basis of their NEET 2023 scores. The counselling process will include document verification and seat allotment. The admission will be granted to the candidates after the allotment of seats in the participating institutes.
For Bihar MBBS admission 2023 in Govt colleges of Bihar only Bihar resident students or students having domicile of Bihar can apply But in private medical colleges of Bihar every student who qualified NEET 2023 and is resident of India can apply. In Bihar Private Medical colleges NRI quota is also available where NRI Category Students can apply.
Table of Contents
- Bihar MBBS Admission 2023
- Bihar MBBS Admission 2023: Highlights
- Bihar MBBS Admission 2023: Bihar Medical Colleges
- Bihar MBBS Admission 2023: Seat Matrix
- Bihar MBBS Admission 2022: NEET CUT-OFF
- Bihar MBBS Admission 2022: CUT-OFF Private Medical College
- Bihar MBBS Admission 2023: Top Government Medical Colleges Bihar
- Bihar MBBS Admission 2023: Top Private Medical Colleges Bihar
- Bihar MBBS Admission 2023: Fee structure of Private Medical Colleges
- Bihar MBBS Admission 2023: Application Fee
- Bihar MBBS Admission 2023: Security Fee
- Bihar MBBS Admission 2023: Eligibility Criteria
- Bihar MBBS Admission 2023: Documents Required
- Bihar MBBS Admission 2023: Reservation
- Bihar MBBS Admission 2023: Fees Structure Minority Medical College
- Bihar MBBS Admission 2023: FAQ
MBBS Admission Bihar 2023: Highlights
|Admission Name||Bihar NEET Admission|
|Counselling Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)|
|Admission on the basis of||NEET Scores|
|Exam Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Number of Seats||2565 MBBS|
Bihar MBBS Admission 2023: Bihar Medical Colleges
|Name and Address of Medical College/Medical Institution||University Name||Management of College||Year of Inspection of College||Annual Intake (Seats)|
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna||Statutory Autonomous, AIIMS(New Delhi)||Govt.||2012||125|
|Anugrah Narayan Magadh Medical College, Gaya||Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna||Govt.||1970||120|
|Bhagwan Mahavir Institute of Medical Sciences, Pawapuri (Formely known as Vardhman Institute of Medical Sciences, Pawapuri)||Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna||Govt.||2013||120|
|Darbhanga Medical College, Lehriasarai||Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna||Govt.||1946||120|
|Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College,Patna||Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna||Govt.||2021||100|
|Government Medical College, Bettiah||Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna||Govt.||2013||120|
|Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences,Sheikhpura, Patna||Indira Gandhi Instt of Medical Sciences (Deemed University), Patna||Govt.||2011||120|
|Jannayak Karpoori Thakur Medical College & Hospital, Madhepura, Bihar||Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna||Govt.||2020||100|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Bhagalpur||Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna||Govt.||1971||120|
|Katihar Medical College, Katihar||B.N. Mandal University||Trust||1987||150|
|Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa||B.N. Mandal University||Trust||2019||100|
|Madhubani Medical College, Madhubani||Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna||Trust||2019||150|
|Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj||B.N. Mandal University||Trust||1990||100|
|Nalanda Medical College, Patna||Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna||Govt.||1970||150|
|Narayan Medical College & Hospital, Sasaram||Gopal Narayan Singh University||Trust||2008||150|
|Netaji Subhas Medical College & Hospital, Amhara, Bihta, Patna||Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna||Society||2020||100|
|Patna Medical College, Patna||Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna||Govt.||1925||200|
|Radha Devi Jageshwari Memorial Medical College and Hospital||Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna||Society||2021||150|
|Shree Narayan Medical Institute and Hospital||Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepura||Trust||2021||150|
|Shri Krishna Medical College, Muzzafarpur||Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna||Govt.||1970||120|
Bihar MBBS Admission 2023: Seat Matrix
MBBS Admission Bihar 2023: NEET CUT-OFF
There are two different sorts of the NEET Cut Off: NEET Qualifying and NEET Admission Cut Off. The bare minimum score needed to Qualify the NEET Exam is known as the NEET Cut-off. The final rank or score for which last admission will be awarded in respective medical college is the NEET Admission Cut-off.
|Year||General Category Candidate||OBC/SC/ST Candidate|
Bihar MBBS Admission 2022: CUT-OFF Private Medical College
|Name of College||AIR||Score|
|LORD BUDHA KOSHI MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL, SAHARSA||447989||237|
|MADHUBANI MEDICAL COLLEGE , MADHUBANI||588353||185|
|NETAJI SUBHAS MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL, BIHTA||661035||163|
|SHRI NARAYAN MEDICAL INSTITUTE. & HOSPITAL, SAHARSA||631634||171|
Bihar MBBS Admission 2023: Top Government Medical Colleges
|Sr. No.||Name of College||City|
|8||Govt. Medical College, Bettiah||Bettiah|
|9||BMIMS, Pawapuri, Nalanda||Nalanda|
|10||Jannayak Karpoori Thakur Medical College & Hospital, Madhepura||Madhepura|
|11||ESIC Medical College & Hospital, Patna||Patna|
Bihar MBBS Admission 2023: Top Private Medical Colleges
|Sr. No.||Name of College||City|
|1||Katihar Medical College, Katihar||Katihar|
|2||Mata Gujari Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj||Kishanganj|
|3||Narayan Medical College & Hospital, Sasaram||Sasaram|
|4||Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College & Hospital, Saharsa||Saharsa|
|5||Madhubani Medical College, Madhubani||Madhubani|
|6||Netaji Subhash Medical Collge & Hospital, Bihta||Bihta|
|7||Shri Narayan Medical Institute & Hospital, Saharsa||Saharsa|
Bihar MBBS Admission 2023: Fee structure of Private Medical Colleges
|College||Tuition Fee(Per Annum)||Hostel Fee (Per Annum)|
|Narayan Medical College and Hospital, Sasaram, Bihar||8,21,000/-||2,50,000/-|
|Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College Kishanganj||8,38,000/-||2,00,000/-|
|Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and hospital, Saharsa||12,00,000/-||50,000/-|
|Netaji Subhas Medical and Hospital, Amhara, bihta, Patna||15,50,000/-||2,00,000/-|
Bihar MBBS Admission 2023: Application Fee
Bihar MBBS Admission 2023: Security Fee
Bihar MBBS Admission 2023: Important Dates
|Availability of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit the application form||To be announced|
|Last date for the application fee||To be announced|
|Online editing of application form||To be announced|
|Publication of merit list||To be announced|
|Seat matrix and public rule posting on the website||To be announced|
|Online registration of choice filling||To be announced|
|Last date for online registration of choice filling||To be announced|
|First round of counselling result||To be announced|
|Download of allotment letter||To be announced|
|Document Verification & admission||To be announced|
Bihar MBBS Admission 2023: Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- Candidate must have passed 12th class examination of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English with minimum 50% marks in qualifying examination of 12th class.
- Candidates with physical disabilities in the general category must get at least a 45% aggregate in their Class 12 exams, while candidates with disabilities in the reserved categories must earn at least a 40% aggregate.
- The minimal NEET cut-off percentile specified by CBSE must be achieved in order for a candidate to be admitted to the MBBS/BDS programme in Rajasthan.
- Guidelines for Natives / Domicile Holders
- The following criteria must be met by applicants who seek to be considered for admission under the 85% state quota for MBBS and BDS admissions in Bihar
- One whose parent(s) is a permanent resident of India.
- Candidates whose parent(s) are refugees in the Bihar state.
- Candidates whose one of parents is not a permanent resident of the state but working for the Government of Bihar.
- The parents of students who are in a transferable job in Bihar and Jharkhand state.
- The candidate’s parents should be working in the Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) of the Government of India.
- Candidates whose parent/s are working with the United Nations and are recruited in Bihar.
- Age Limit
- Applicants must meet the age requirements set out by the administration in order to be considered for admission to Bihar medical colleges
- Minimum age of 17 as of December 31, 2023
Bihar MBBS Admission 2023: Documents Required
All the certificates included in the list given below, if applicable, must be submitted in original by every candidate at the time of his/ her counselling / allotment on the scheduled date
- Original Admit Card of NEET(UG)-2023
- Original Score Card of NEET(UG)-2023
- Residential Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- All the Certificate / documents in original as per the requirements of admissions in Private Medical/Dental Colleges.
- Six copies of the passport size photographs, which was pasted on the Admit Card of NEET(UG)-2023.
- Downloaded print of Online filled Application Form (PartA&PartB) of UGMAC-2023.
- Aadhar Card
- Any other documents required (if any) suchasDQ (PH)/SMQ/EWS Certificate etc.
As per above table, the candidate has to pay the refundable security deposit through online mode only e.g. by Credit card/Debit Card/ Net Banking / UPI at the time of registration and submission of the application form. The candidate has also to pay processing charge in addition to Counselling / Registration Fee and Security Deposit for payment through online mode.
Bihar MBBS Admission 2023: Reservation
- In accordance with government regulations, under Bihar NEET Counselling 2023, 15% of the seats in government colleges would be reserved for MBBS/BDS programmes on an All India basis.
- The remaining 85% of seats are covered by the state quota and will be filled in the Bihar MBBS and BDS admissions 2023 on the basis of merit and preference, with reservations for the following categories.
Fees Structure Minority Medical College
|College||Tuition Fees (Per Annum)||Hostel Fee (Per Annum)|
|Katihar Medical college , Katihar||7,38,000/-||2,50,000/-|
|Madhubani Medical College||13,50,000/-||3,00,000/-|
Bihar MBBS Admission 2023: FAQ
Q. Is out side Bihar Candidates Can Take Admission in Private medical college of Bihar?
Q. What is the eligibility criteria for Bihar MBBS admission 2023?
Q. Is there any domicile requirement for Bihar MBBS admission 2023?
Q. Is there any age limit for Bihar MBBS admission 2023?