Why study MBBS Abroad : For MBBS in India, limited Medical seats are available in Government medical colleges and everybody knows that NEET is one of the toughest National Level Medical entrance exam in the country for the aspirants. Only a few number of the students are able to get admissions in Government medical colleges in the country, the remaining aspirants who failed to get admissions in Government medical colleges then move to private medical institutions but all failed aspirants did not get their cup of tea due non bearable high tuition fees. So, in this context those students have another option of Medical Universities located abroad who offers various courses with affordable university fees and hostel fees. And certainly they are also recognized & approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI). In the following points, you will find some of the advantages of studying MBBS in foreign universities.
Direct Admission – One of the biggest advantages of studying MBBS abroad is the benefit of direct admission. Once candidates pass the entrance exam NEET in India, they do not have to take any other university level exam to get admitted to this course. NEET is available in almost all the countries that offer quality MBBS education including Russia, Ukraine, Georgia, Philippines, China, Poland, Armenia, Kazakhstan, etc.
Advanced Faculty – The quality of education that candidates receive in the foreign colleges is comparatively higher. They use advanced learning techniques, impart quality education to everyone and have all the required skills themselves.
Great commitment – Candidates who pursue their MBBS studies abroad will definitely experience much greater commitment. They will gain more knowledge about the subject with the required skills and get a chance to work in reputed affiliated hospitals and do their clinical rotations to complete their practical training.
Job Opportunities – There are many job opportunities for MBBS graduates in foreign universities. The demand for doctors around the world is unabated and highly qualified graduates from a foreign university are always in demand. There are several countries that offer top-notch education for MBBS studies.
Some of the countries that offer the program of MBBS in Abroad are:-
List All Abroad Colleges
Best MBBS Universities of Uzbekistan
Best MBBS Universities of Russia
Best MBBS Universities of Ukrain
Best MBBS Universities of Kazakhstan
Best MBBS Universities of Kargyzstan
Best MBBS Universities of Philippines
Best MBBS Universities of Italy
FAQs for MBBS Admission in Abroad
Eligibility & Documentation
Eligibility Criteria :-
1. The candidate must have scored at least 50 percent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in class 12th from a renowned Indian board.
2. The student must be 17 years of age
3. The student must have completed 12th form a government-approved education board
4. Students must have scored at least 50 % in class 12 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as their main subjects.
5. The student must have completed 12th form a government-approved education board
6. Candidate should have a medical examination certificate
Documents Required For Visa:-
1. A valid passport
2. Passport size photograph
3. A complete VISA application form
4. Admission letter from the university
5. A Health Check-up form
Documents To Be Submitted Before Enrollment:-
1. Health and Travel Insurance
2. A valid passport and VISA
3. Birth Certificate (in the English Language)
4. Six months bank statement of parents/guardian
5. A letter of authorisation
6. A no-objection certificate
7. A sponsor letter
8. Six passport size photographs with white background