MBBS IN BANGLADESH
Key Cities: Dhaka, Khuna, Chittangong
For Admission Update
Study MBBS In Bangladesh: About Country, Advantages, Top Colleges, Eligibility & Documents 2024-25
Bangladesh, officially known as the People’s Republic of Bangladesh is a country in South Asia. The country was separated from India in 1947 and was a part of Pakistan, but later on separated to become an independent nation. When it comes to education, the literacy rate in the country is approximately 73 percent.
In recent years, Bangladesh has become a lucrative option for pursuing MBBS, especially for Indian students. The country has more than 70 medical universities offering world class education to students. The duration of MBBS in Bangladesh is 6 years with 5 years of studying and 1 year of compulsory internship. If you are looking for a country other than India that can offer an affordable MBBS course, KYRGYZSTAN can be one of them.
MBBS In Bangladesh: Table of Content
MBBS In Bangladesh at a Glance
|Population||Approx. 16.47 crores|
|Climate||Subtropical Monsoon Climate|
|Exchange Rate||1 Indian Rupee equals 1.32 Bangladeshi Taka|
Advantages of MBBS In Bangladesh
- Affordable and Reasonable Tuition Fee: The best thing about pursuing MBBS from Bangladesh is a reasonable Bangladesh Medical College Tuition Fees.
- Reservation for International Students: In government medical colleges of Bangladesh 75 % seats are reserved for international students. While around 25 % seats are reserved in Medical Universities for MBBS in Bangladesh for International students.
- Advantage for SAARC Students: As per Bangladesh Government policy, students from SAARC nations avail extra advantage in pursuing MBBS.
- Easy Admission Process: Getting admission in Bangladesh is very easy and simple. Students are not supposed to give any type of donation to get admission the best MBBS universities in Bangladesh.
- No Language Problem: The medium of teaching in most of the Bangladesh universities in English. Therefore, students need not worry that they will have to learn Bangla language in order to study MBBS in Bangladesh.
- Course Duration Just Similar to India: The duration of course in Bangladesh is 6 years which includes 5 years of MBBS and 1 year of internship.
- Scholarships: A student who performs extraordinarily well in the exams is awarded a scholarship in most of the Bangladesh universities. Student’s performance in the first year of MBBS is taken into account for offering scholarships.
- Safety: Crime rate in Bangladesh is very low. Therefore, students need not have any safety concerns as the country is safe for the students.
- Supportive Weather Conditions: Compared to other nations, the climate of Bangladesh is almost the same as that of India. Therefore, Indian students find it very comfortable staying in Bangladesh.
- No Entrance Exam: Students need not give a particular entrance exam to get admission into Bangladesh universities.
- Globally Recognized Universities: Universities of Bangladesh are globally recognized by International competent Bodies and Organizations such as the Medical Council of India (MCI) and the World Health Organization.
- Best Infrastructure: The infrastructure of Bangladesh universities matches international standards. The labs are well-equipped with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Comprehensive Syllabus: The syllabus designed for MBBS in Bangladesh is very detailed and is accepted across the world.
MBBS In Bangladesh - Eligibility & Documents
Eligibility criteria :-
- The candidate must have scored at least 50 percent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in class 12th from a renowned Indian board.
- The student must be 17 years of age
- The student must have completed 12th form a government-approved education board
- Candidate should have a medical examination certificate
Documents Required For Visa:-
- A valid passport
- Passport size photograph
- A complete VISA application form
- Admission letter from the university
- A Health Check-up form
Documents To Be Submitted Before Enrollment:-
- Health and Travel Insurance
- A valid passport and VISA
- Birth Certificate (in the English Language)
- Six months bank statement of parents/guardian
- A letter of authorisation
- A no-objection certificate
- A sponsor letter
- Six passport size photographs with white background