MBBS IN GEORGIA
Key Cities: Atlanta, Macon etc
For Admission Update
Study MBBS In Georgia: About Country, Advantages, Top Colleges, Eligibility & Documents 2024-25
Georgia Situated at the strategically important crossroads where Europe meets Asia, Georgia has a unique and ancient cultural heritage, and is famed for its traditions of hospitality and cuisine. If you want to get quality MBBS education at lower price than India, Georgia is one of the best choices. For all medical aspirants planning to pursue MBBS, Georgia is considered as a preferred destination. If you are looking for a country other than India that can offer an affordable MBBS course, Georgia can be one of them.
MBBS In Georgia: Table of Content
MBBS In Georgia at a Glance
|Population||Approx. 28.48 crores|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam, Roman Catholic|
|Exchange Rate||1 Georgian lari equals to 22.89 Indian Rupee|
Advantages of MBBS In Georgia
- Affordable and Reasonable Tuition Fee: The best thing about pursuing MBBS from Georgia is a reasonable College Tuition Fees. Georgia is a most economical option for the students to study MBBS courses.
- Low Teacher-Student Ratio: The healthy equilibrium in teacher-student ratio 1:15 offers the personalize care to the students.
- Comprehensive Syllabus: The syllabus designed for MBBS in Georgia is very detailed and is accepted across the world. A wide range of opportunities and clinical exposure is provided in multispecialty hospitals.
- Easy Admission Process: Getting admission in Georgia is very easy and simple. Students are not supposed to give any type of donation to get admission the best MBBS universities in Georgia.
- No Language Problem: The medium of teaching in most of the Georgia universities in English. Therefore, students need not worry that they will have to learn Georgia language in order to study MBBS in Georgia.
- Course Duration Just Similar to India: The duration of course in Georgia is 6 years which includes 5 years of MBBS and 1 year of internship.
- Scholarship: A student who performs extraordinarily well in the exams is awarded a scholarship in most of the Kazak universities. Student’s performance in the first year of MBBS is taken into account for offering scholarships.
- Safety: Crime rate in Georgia is very low. Therefore, students need not have any safety concerns as the country is safe for the students. Georgia is a safe place for the students who want to pursue MBBS course. The medical institutions of Georgia offer myriad of employment opportunities to the candidates.
- Supportive Weather Conditions: Compared to other nations, the climate of Kazakhstan is almost the same as that of India. Therefore, Indian students find it very comfortable staying in Kazakhstan.
- Best Infrastructure: The infrastructure of Georgia universities matches international standards. The labs are well-equipped with state-of-the-art equipment. The students are provided with modern laboratory facility for enhancing their clinical skills.
- Good Accommodation: Living standard in Georgia is comparatively lower than India. Moreover, the living cost of this country is also quite cheaper for the students.
- Globally Recognized Universities: Universities of Georgia are globally recognized by International competent Bodies and Organizations such as the Medical Council of India (MCI) and the World Health Organization. The universities of Georgia have recognized by the world’s prestigious medical bodies. Georgian medical universities follow the quality standard decided by the UNESCO, WHO. Having a medical degree from Georgia ensures you to appear for the United States licensing examination.
MBBS In Georgia - Eligibility & Documents
Eligibility criteria :-
- The candidate must have scored at least 50 percent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in class 12th from a renowned Indian board.
- The student must be 17 years of age
- The student must have completed 12th form a government-approved education board.
- Candidate should have a medical examination certificate
Documents Required For Visa:-
- A valid passport
- Passport size photograph
- A complete VISA application form
- Admission letter from the university
- A Health Check-up form
Documents To Be Submitted Before Enrollment:-
- Health and Travel Insurance
- A valid passport and VISA
- Birth Certificate (in the English Language)
- Six months bank statement of parents/guardian
- A letter of authorization
- A no-objection certificate
- A sponsor letter
- Six passport size photographs with white background