MBBS IN RUSSIA
Key Cities: Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Kazan, Vladivostok
For Admission Update
Study MBBS In Russia: About Country, Advantages, Top Colleges, Eligibility & Documents 2024-25
Russia or the Russian Federation is by far the largest country in the world. The country spans both Asia as well as Europe. The country is the 11th largest economy in the world and has more than 11 time zones.
Russia for more than a decade has been a hub for Indian students to pursue MBBS. If you are looking for an option to pursue MBBS outside of India, Russia can be what you are looking for.If you are looking for a country other than India that can offer an affordable MBBS course, RUSSIA can be one of them.
MBBS In Russia: Table of Content
MBBS In Russia at a Glance
|Population||Approx. 14.45 crores|
|Exchange Rate||1 INR is equal to 0.90 Ruble|
Advantages of MBBS In Russia
- Low Student to Faculty Ratio: The student to teacher ratio in the medical colleges of Russia is 15:2. This makes it easy and comfortable for students to ask queries and for the teachers to interact efficiently.
- Scholarships: Russia offers special and attractive scholarships and subsidized education programs for MBBS students.
- Affordable Fee: The tuition fee in Russia is affordable and economical as compared to the fee of private universities and colleges in India.
- No Entrance Exam: Students need not give a particular entrance exam to get admission into Russian universities.
- Safety: Crime rate in Russia is very low, making it absolutely safe for the students.
Best Russia MBBS Universities
MBBS In Russia - Eligibility & Documents
Eligibility criteria :-
- The candidate must have scored at least 50 percent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in class 12th from a renowned Indian board.
- The student must be 17 years of age
- The student must have completed 12th form a government-approved education board.
- Candidate should have a medical examination certificate
Documents Required For Visa:-
- A valid passport
- Passport size photograph
- A complete VISA application form
- Admission letter from the university
- A Health Check-up form
Documents To Be Submitted Before Enrollment:-
- Health and Travel Insurance
- A valid passport and VISA
- Birth Certificate (in the English Language)
- Six months bank statement of parents/guardian
- A letter of authorization
- A no-objection certificate
- A sponsor letter
- Six passport size photographs with white background