KAZAKH RUSSIAN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, KAZAKHSTAN
For Admission Update
Kazakh Russian Medical University, Kazakhstan: About Course, Admission Package, Fee Structure 2023-2024
Kazakh-Rassian medical university [KRMU] is recognized at the national and international level, it maintains active communication with all stakeholders, specially Indians. They provide world class of excellence education in medical sector. KRMU is approved by WHO and NMC. There are many number of Indian faculty which is helpful for Indians. It is providing Indian mess. KRMU is situated in Almaty and 6 km away from Almaty airport and 4 km from Indian embassy.
Kazakh Russian Medical University, Kazakhstan: Table of Content
About MBBS Course and Eligibility
|Intake months for MBBS Course||October|
|Basic Eligibility||10+2 passed with an aggregate of 60% in PCB|
|NEET Entrance Exam||Compulsory|
|Annual Tuition Fees||4500 USD (Approx)|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
About Kazakh Russian Medical University, Kazakhstan
|University Establishment Year||1992|
|Universities Recognition||NMC and WHO|
|Ranking of University||Kazakhstan Ranking – 59|
Kazakh Russian Medical University, Kazakhstan Fee Structure 2023-2024
|Particular||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year|
|MCI/Next-1 Coaching||$ 1000||–||–||–||–||Internship|
|Tuition Fee||$ 4500||$ 4500||$ 4500||$ 4500||$ 4500||Internship|
|Admission Fee||$ 1000||–||–||–||–||Internship|
|Medical Insurance||$ 100||$ 100||$ 100||$ 100||$ 100||Internship|
|Total USD||$ 6600||$ 4600||$ 4600||$ 4600||$ 4600||–|
- Admission Process, Registration Medical Invitation Letter, One Time Air Ticket, One Year Visa, Residence Registration, Air Port Transportation & All Document.
- Hostel & Mess ( Indian Food ) Charges = $ 2200 Per Year.
- MCI/NEXT-1 Coaching Include, TAB with study Material And Classroom Coaching Year to Year, All Subject by Indian Faculty in University Campus Almaty, Kazakhstan.
- Estimated Total Amount of Tuition Fees for the Entire Course is 17,50,000 Rupees (Depends on Doller price).
Admission Package : Kazakh Russian Medical University, Kazakhstan
Admission package for first year applicants is 2000$ It includes:
- Invitation processing fee (Invitation letter, Admission letter)
- Equivalence certificate fee (from ministry of education)
- Documents preparation (documents translation, medical examination etc.)
- One year visa fee.
- Flight Ticket One Way
- Airport Pickup
- 6 Years Guidance etc.
|ADMISSION FEES||$ 500||ON BOOKING|
|PROCESSING FEES||$ 1000||AFTER RECEVING |
|CONSULTANCY||$ 500||BEFORE FLYING|
|TUTION + HOSTEL + MESS |
FEE FOR 1ST YEAR
|$ 8000||AFTER GOING UNIVERSITY|
Admissions Process for Indian Students in Kazakh Russian Medical University, Kazakhstan
Kazakh Russian Medical University is a highly ranked University in the city of Kazakhstan. For taking admission in Kazakh-Russian Medical University, We, At “V4Edu” guides you for an admission assistance.
Admission Process of Kazakh Russian Medical University Consists of:
- Filling the Application Form
- Application for Admission letter
- Addition of Documents
- Review the Documents
- Wait for the Counseling Process
- Get an Invitation letter from the University
- Apply for Student Visa and travel Visa
- Visit the University
- As per University norms, pay the respective admission fees
- Complete the admission formalities with 6-year bond for study of Medicine in Kazakhstan
- Adverse your Medical Career in Kazakh National Medical University
About Almaty, Kazakhstan
Almaty, Kazakhstan’s biggest city, is set in the lower regions of the Trans-Ili Alatau mountains.
Almaty is the most active and the greatest city in Kazakhstan. The town is in a lopsided district in the lower locales of the Trans-ili Alatau Piles of the southern piece of Kazakhstan.
Reserve regions are acknowledged to be presumably the main business in the city.
The city has verifiable focuses, parks, a couple of huge milestones, designing districts, etc. A few pivotal attractions incorporate Enormous Almaty Lake, Zenkov House of God, the Gallery of Public Instruments, and so forth.
Almaty has an area of 339 sq. km. with a populace of around 1,404,000 (2010).
Almaty city has 80 sq.m. of green estates for every one of its million-odd occupants, and it is known as a nursery city.
With cold winters and boiling summers, the commonplace environment in the city is named a sodden central area air.
Affiliated Hospitals in Kazakh Russian Medical University, Kazakhstan
The medical school at Osh State University is connected to both academic and medical facilities. As a way to teach students at a higher scientific and professional level, teaching hospitals are well-equipped with modern diagnosis and treatment tools. A lot of different types of tests are used here, including thermovision, angiography, endoscopic technique, MRI, CT scan, and many others. Hyperbaric oxygenation, laser therapy, new efferent methods of detoxication, and many others are also very popular ways to treat people. Students learn at some of the city’s best medical centers and hospitals, such as :
- Osh State University Medical Clinic
- Osh Provincial Clinical Hospital
- Osh city territorial Hospital
- Osh Inter Provincial Clinical Children Hospital
- Perinatal Centre
- Provincial Maternity Home
- Medical Centre ”ZAMAT”
- Osh Inter Provincial Centre of Oncology
- City Hospital of Infectious diseases
- HIV-AIDS prevention Centre
Documents Required in Kazakh Russian Medical University, Kazakhstan
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of 10th Mark sheet
- Copy of 12th Mark sheet
- Copy of Leaving Certificate
- Police Verification Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- NEET Score Card
- 20 Passport size Photo
- The documents mentioned in clause may vary from person to person and consulted to respective admission department.
- The acceptance of documents should not be finalized until it is revised and checked by the Admission Committee.
- Proper scan of the documents is required in PDF format. Scan using mobile app scanner is not acceptable.
FAQ: Kazakh Russian Medical University, Kazakhstan 2023-2024
The country ranking of KRMU (Kazakh Russian Medical University) is 58 and the world ranking is 8803.
The university provides World class hostel facility which is very clean and hygiene. Kazakh Russian Medical University Provides Indian Food in their Mess.
KRMU, Almaty Complete Course tuition fees is USD 25000.
The university is Located around 6 km away from Almaty airport and 4 km away from Indian embassy.
Yes Kazakhstan is very safe for all Indian Citizen As its friend Country for India even Indian Citizen Do not require Visa to travel Kazakhstan. Kazakhstan Provides Visa on Arrival for Indian Citizens.
Kazakh Russian medical university (KRMU) Almaty Official Website is https://krmu.edu.kz