CASPIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, KAZAKHSTAN
Dostyk Ave 85А, Almaty 050000, Kazakhstan
For Admission Update
Caspian International School Of Medicine, Kazakhstan: About Course, Admission Package, Fee Structure 2023-2024
Caspian international school of medicine” is the best medical institute in Almaty Kazakhstan. We are an innovative, socially oriented, practice-oriented, internationally recognized university. CIPM provides 5 years medical degree excluding internship. CIPM has excellent academic record in medical sector worldwide. CIPM is situated 6 km away from airport and 4 km away from embassy. Which helps for travelling outside the Almaty. CIPM provides English medium academic which is helpful for outsider students. Specially for Indians they provide Indian mess.
Caspian International School Of Medicine, Kazakhstan: Table of Content
- About MBBS Course and Eligibility
- About Caspian International School Of Medicine, Kazakhstan
- Caspian International School Of Medicine, Kazakhstan Fee Structure 2023-2024
- Admissions Process for Indian Students in Caspian International School Of Medicine, Kazakhstan
- Documents Required in Caspian International School Of Medicine, Kazakhstan
About MBBS Course and Eligibility
|Intake months for MBBS Course||October|
|Basic Eligibility||10+2 passed with an aggregate of 60% in PCB|
|NEET Entrance Exam||Compulsory|
|Annual Tuition Fees||4500 USD (Approx)|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
About Caspian International School Of Medicine, Kazakhstan
|University Establishment Year||1992|
|Universities Recognition||NMC and WHO|
|Ranking of University||Kazakhstan Ranking – 3|
Caspian International School Of Medicine, Kazakhstan Fee Structure 2023-2024
|Particular||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year|
|MCI/Next-1 Coaching||$ 1000||–||–||–||–||Internship|
|Tuition Fee||$ 4500||$ 4500||$ 4500||$ 4500||$ 4500||Internship|
|Admission Fee||$ 1000||–||–||–||–||Internship|
|Medical Insurance||$ 100||$ 100||$ 100||$ 100||$ 100||Internship|
|Total USD||$ 6600||$ 4600||$ 4600||$ 4600||$ 4600||–|
- Admission Process, Registration Medical Invitation Letter, One Time Air Ticket, One Year Visa, Residence Registration, Air Port Transportation & All Document.
- Hostel & Mess ( India Food ) Charges = $2200 Per Year.
- MCI/NEXT-1 Coaching Includes, TAB, with study Material & Classroom Coaching year to year, all subject By Indian Faculty in University Campus Almaty, Kazakhstan
- Estimated Total Amount of Tuition Fees for the entire Course is 17,55,000 Rupees (Depends on Doller price).
Admission Package : Caspian International School Of Medicine, Kazakhstan
Admission package for first year applicants is 2000$ It includes:
- Invitation processing fee (Invitation letter, Admission letter)
- Equivalence certificate fee (from ministry of education)
- Documents preparation (documents translation, medical examination etc.)
- One year visa fee.
- Flight Ticket One Way
- Airport Pickup
- 6 Years Guidance etc.
|ADMISSION FEES||$ 500||ON BOOKING|
|PROCESSING FEES||$ 1000||AFTER RECEVING |
|CONSULTANCY||$ 500||BEFORE FLYING|
|TUTION + HOSTEL + MESS |
FEE FOR 1ST YEAR
|$ 8000||AFTER GOING UNIVERSITY|
Admissions Process for Indian Students in Caspian International School Of Medicine, Kazakhstan
Caspian International School of Medicine is a highly ranked University in the city of Kazakhstan. For taking admission in Caspian University, We, At “V4Edu” guides you for an admission assistance.
Admission Process of Caspian International School of Medicine Consists of:
- Filling the Application Form
- Application for Admission letter
- Addition of Documents
- Review the Documents
- Wait for the Counseling Process
- Get an Invitation letter from the University
- Apply for Student Visa and travel Visa
- Visit the University
- As per University norms, pay the respective admission fees
- Complete the admission formalities with 6-year bond for study of Medicine in Kazakhstan
- Adverse your Medical Career in Kazakh National Medical University
Affiliated Hospitals in Caspian International School Of Medicine, Kazakhstan
The medical school at Osh State University is connected to both academic and medical facilities. As a way to teach students at a higher scientific and professional level, teaching hospitals are well-equipped with modern diagnosis and treatment tools. A lot of different types of tests are used here, including thermovision, angiography, endoscopic technique, MRI, CT scan, and many others. Hyperbaric oxygenation, laser therapy, new efferent methods of detoxication, and many others are also very popular ways to treat people. Students learn at some of the city’s best medical centers and hospitals, such as :
- Osh State University Medical Clinic
- Osh Provincial Clinical Hospital
- Osh city territorial Hospital
- Osh Inter Provincial Clinical Children Hospital
- Perinatal Centre
- Provincial Maternity Home
- Medical Centre ”ZAMAT”
- Osh Inter Provincial Centre of Oncology
- City Hospital of Infectious diseases
- HIV-AIDS prevention Centre
Documents Required in Caspian International School Of Medicine, Kazakhstan
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of 10th Mark sheet
- Copy of 12th Mark sheet
- Copy of Leaving Certificate
- Police Verification Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- NEET Score Card
- 20 Passport size Photo
- The documents mentioned in clause may vary from person to person and consulted to respective admission department.
- The acceptance of documents should not be finalized until it is revised and checked by the Admission Committee.
- Proper scan of the documents is required in PDF format. Scan using mobile app scanner is not acceptable.
FAQ: Caspian International School Of Medicine, Kazakhstan
The tuition is cheap and easy on the wallet, and the clinical settings are great. A lot of hospitals are connected to the school, so students can get real-world training there. The medical degrees from Osh State Medical University are ranked and recognized around the world by WHO.
Everyone who wants to get into Osh State Medical University for MBBS has to start in January of each year.
The kids said that living in Kyrgyzstan was a wonderful experience. With all of its public facilities, Osh city has a good standard of living.
Indian students at Osh State Medical University are served tasty meals that are made especially for them by Indian cooks.
The people who work at the Osh State Medical University speak English very well. Most people in Osh city, which is where the university is situated, can also speak and write English.
There are more than 15,000 kids there every year.
Yes, the degree is valid in India. However, people can work as doctors anywhere in the world.
Yes, There are different hostels for boys and girls that have the basics.