BOGOMOLETS NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, UKRAINE
Tarasa Shevchenko Blvd, 13, Kyiv, Ukraine, 01601
For Admission Update
Bogomolets National Medical University, Ukraine: About Course, Admission Package, Fee Structure 2023-2024
Bogomolets National Medical University is located in Kyiv, the capital city of Ukraine. It is also known “Kyiv National Medical University”. The university was established in 1841 and it is accredited by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and the World Health Organization (WHO). This University work in government undertaking university which holds the national status in Ukraine.
Bogomolets National Medical University, Ukraine: Table of Content
- About MBBS Course and Eligibility
- About Bogomolets National Medical University, Ukraine
- Bogomolets National Medical University, Ukraine Fee Structure 2023-2024
- Admissions Process for Indian Students in Bogomolets National Medical University, Ukraine
- Documents Required in Bogomolets National Medical University, Ukraine
About MBBS Course and Eligibility
|Intake months for MBBS Course||Feb – March (Every Year)|
|Basic Eligibility||10+2 passed with an aggregate of 50% in PCB|
|NEET Entrance Exam||Compulsory|
|Annual Tuition Fees||4700 USD (Approx)|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Medium||English & European|
About Bogomolets National Medical University, Ukraine
|University Establishment Year||1944|
|Universities Recognition||NMC, WHO and UΝЕЅСО accredited|
|Ranking of University||Ukraine Ranking – 23 World Ranking – 3784|
Bogomolets National Medical University, Ukraine Fee Structure 2023-2024
|Particular||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year|
|Tuition Fee||$ 3500||$ 4700||$ 4700||$ 4700||$ 4700||$ 4700|
|Hostel Fee||$ 1000||Optional||Optional||Optional||Optional||Optional|
|Total Fees in USD||$ 4500||$ 4700||$ 4700||$ 4700||$ 4700||$ 4700|
|Total Fees in RS.||₹ 3,19,500||₹ 3,33,700||₹ 3,33,700||₹ 3,33,700||₹ 3,33,700||₹ 3,33,700|
- $1 = Rs.82 (It may vary)
- India One Time Charges: Rs 1 Lac + GST (Visa & Flight Excluded)
- Extra Charges of Insurance in Ukraine.
- Extra Servicing and Processing charges in Ukraine.
- All type fees paid to the University only US $.
- All the above-mentioned living expenses are subject to the student’s lifestyle and university.
- Tuition & Hostel fees may increase every year.
- No hidden charges.
Admissions Process for Indian Students in Bogomolets National Medical University, Ukraine
Bogomolets National Medical University is a highly ranked University in the city of Ukraine. For taking admission in Bogomolets National Medical University, We, At “V4Edu” guides you for an admission assistance.
Admission Process of Bogomolets National Medical University Consists of:
- Filling the Application Form
- Application for Admission letter
- Addition of Documents
- Review the Documents
- Wait for the Counseling Process
- Get an Invitation letter from the University
- Apply for Student Visa and travel Visa
- Visit the University
- As per University norms, pay the respective admission fees
- Complete the admission formalities with 6-year bond for study of Medicine in Ukraine
- Adverse your Medical Career in Bogomolets National Medical University
Documents Required in Bogomolets National Medical University, Ukraine
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of 10th Mark sheet
- Copy of 12th Mark sheet
- Copy of Leaving Certificate
- Police Verification Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- NEET Score Card
- 20 Passport size Photo
- The documents mentioned in clause may vary from person to person and consulted to respective admission department.
- The acceptance of documents should not be finalized until it is revised and checked by the Admission Committee.
- Proper scan of the documents is required in PDF format. Scan using mobile app scanner is not acceptable.
FAQ: Caspian International School Of Medicine, Kazakhstan
The tuition is cheap and easy on the wallet, and the clinical settings are great. A lot of hospitals are connected to the school, so students can get real-world training there. The medical degrees from Osh State Medical University are ranked and recognized around the world by WHO.
Everyone who wants to get into Osh State Medical University for MBBS has to start in January of each year.
The kids said that living in Kyrgyzstan was a wonderful experience. With all of its public facilities, Osh city has a good standard of living.
Indian students at Osh State Medical University are served tasty meals that are made especially for them by Indian cooks.
The people who work at the Osh State Medical University speak English very well. Most people in Osh city, which is where the university is situated, can also speak and write English.
There are more than 15,000 kids there every year.
Yes, the degree is valid in India. However, people can work as doctors anywhere in the world.
Yes, There are different hostels for boys and girls that have the basics.