OSH INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, KYRGYZSTAN
Kyrgyz Republic, 723500, Osh City, Lenin Avenue 428.
For Admission Update
Osh International Medical University, Kyrgyzstan: About Course, Admission Package, Fee Structure 2023-2024
The Osh International Medical University (OSHIMU) is a new, active, and forward-thinking higher education school in the Kyrgyz Republic. It is licensed and approved by the Ministry of Public Health and the Ministry of Education and Science. The World Federation for Medical Education (WFME) and the Foundation for Advancement in International Medical education & Research (FAIMER) run the World Directory of Medical Schools, which used to be called the WHO Directory. Osh International Medical University (OSHIMU) is mentioned in this directory.
Osh International Medical University: Table of Content
- About MBBS Course and Eligibility
- About Osh International Medical University, Kyrgyzstan
- Osh International Medical University, Kyrgyzstan Fee Structure 2023-2024
- Admission Package : Osh International Medical University, Kyrgyzstan
- Admissions Process for Indian Students in Osh International Medical University, Kyrgyzstan
- Affiliated Hospitals in Osh International Medical University, Kyrgyzstan
- Documents Required
About MBBS Course and Eligibility
|Intake months for MBBS Course||Feb – March (Every Year)|
|Basic Eligibility||10+2 passed with an aggregate of 50% in PCB|
|NEET Entrance Exam||Compulsory|
|Annual Tuition Fees||4000 USD (Approx.)|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
English, European, Kyrgyz & Russian
Call Now: +919929795939
About Osh International Medical University, Kyrgyzstan
|University Establishment Year||1993|
|Universities Recognition||NMC, WHO and UΝЕЅСО accredited|
|Ranking of University||Kazakhstan Ranking – 8 World Ranking – 8915|
Osh International Medical University, Kyrgyzstan Fee Structure 2023-2024
|Particular||Tuition Fee||Hostel Fee||Mess Food||Total Amount|
|1st Year||Package||Package||Package||$ 8000|
|2nd Year||$ 4000||$ 500||$ 1000||$ 5500|
|3rd Year||$ 4000||$ 500||$ 1000||$ 5500|
|4th Year||$ 4000||$ 500||$ 1000||$ 5500|
|5th Year||$ 4000||$ 500||$ 1000||$ 5500|
|Total fee to be paid for the course duration of 5years||–||–||–||$ 30000|
- The above mentioned fee structure should be followed strictly and fee should be paid on time.
- The package mentioned above will include: Tuition fee, visa extension, foreign faculty charges, library fee. FMG/NMC coaching classes
- Hostel is compulsory up to 3rd year and no student will be allowed to stay outside in rented apartments.
- Separate Boys & Girls Hostels with shared rooms is provided from October-June
- Three (03) times Veg & Non-Veg Food including laundry & all utilities
Admission Package : Osh International Medical University, Kyrgyzstan
Admission package for first year applicants is 2000$ It includes:
- Invitation processing fee (Invitation letter, Admission letter)
- Equivalence certificate fee (from ministry of education)
- Documents preparation (documents translation, medical examination etc.)
- One year visa fee.
- Flight Ticket One Way
- Airport Pickup
- 6 Years Guidance etc.
|ADMISSION FEES||$ 500||ON BOOKING|
|PROCESSING FEES||$ 1000||AFTER RECEVING |
|CONSULTANCY||$ 500||BEFORE FLYING|
|TUTION + HOSTEL + MESS |
FEE FOR 1ST YEAR
|$ 8000||AFTER GOING UNIVERSITY|
Admissions Process for Indian Students in Osh International Medical University, Kyrgyzstan
Osh State Medical University (OSMU) is a highly ranked University in the city of Kyrgyzstan. For taking admission in Osh State Medical University (OSMU), We At “V4EDU” guides you for an admission assistance.
Admission Process of Osh State Medical University (OSMU) Consists of:
- Filling the Application Form
- Application for Admission letter
- Addition of Documents
- Review the Documents
- Wait for the Counseling Process
- Get an Invitation letter from the University
- Apply for Student Visa and travel Visa
- Visit the University
- As per University norms, pay the respective admission fees
- Complete the admission formalities with 6-year bond for study of Medicine in Kyrgyzstan.
Affiliated Hospitals in Osh State Medical University, Kyrgyzstan
The medical school at Osh State University is connected to both academic and medical facilities. As a way to teach students at a higher scientific and professional level, teaching hospitals are well-equipped with modern diagnosis and treatment tools. A lot of different types of tests are used here, including thermovision, angiography, endoscopic technique, MRI, CT scan, and many others. Hyperbaric oxygenation, laser therapy, new efferent methods of detoxication, and many others are also very popular ways to treat people. Students learn at some of the city’s best medical centers and hospitals, such as :
- Osh State University Medical Clinic
- Osh Provincial Clinical Hospital
- Osh city territorial Hospital
- Osh Inter Provincial Clinical Children Hospital
- Perinatal Centre
- Provincial Maternity Home
- Medical Centre ”ZAMAT”
- Osh Inter Provincial Centre of Oncology
- City Hospital of Infectious diseases
- HIV-AIDS prevention Centre
Documents Required in Osh International Medical University, Kyrgyzstan
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of 10th Mark sheet
- Copy of 12th Mark sheet
- Copy of Leaving Certificate
- Police Verification Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- NEET Score Card
- 20 Passport size Photo
- The documents mentioned in clause may vary from person to person and consulted to respective admission department.
- The acceptance of documents should not be finalized until it is revised and checked by the Admission Committee.
- Proper scan of the documents is required in PDF format. Scan using mobile app scanner is not acceptable.
FAQ: Osh International Medical University, Kyrgyzstan 2023
The tuition is cheap and easy on the wallet, and the clinical settings are great. A lot of hospitals are connected to the school, so students can get real-world training there. The medical degrees from Osh State Medical University are ranked and recognized around the world by WHO.
Everyone who wants to get into Osh State Medical University for MBBS has to start in January of each year.
The kids said that living in Kyrgyzstan was a wonderful experience. With all of its public facilities, Osh city has a good standard of living.
Indian students at Osh State Medical University are served tasty meals that are made especially for them by Indian cooks.
The people who work at the Osh State Medical University speak English very well. Most people in Osh city, which is where the university is situated, can also speak and write English.
There are more than 15,000 kids there every year.
Yes, the degree is valid in India. However, people can work as doctors anywhere in the world.
Yes, There are different hostels for boys and girls that have the basics.