Janaki Medical College, Janakpur, Nepal | Application Procedure, Fees Structure , Eligibility, Document Required
Janaki Medical College, Janakpur, Nepal is a popular medical college and hospital established in 2072 BS. It is approved by the Ministry of Education, Nepal and affiliated to the National Examination Board. It offers MBBS, B.Sc. Nursing and Post Graduate Diploma in Nursing programs. It has a state–of–the–art infrastructure with modern amenities and advanced technology. The college provides excellent clinical training with highly experienced faculty and doctors. It also has an extensive library with the latest books and journals. The college has a strong emphasis on research and development with a focus on providing quality healthcare services to the people of the region.
Janaki Medical College at a Glance
Fee Structure for Foreign CandidatesAccording to the notice published by Medical Education Commission on 29th Sep, 2021, the Tuition Fees for foreign candidates nominated in various constituent & affiliated colleges is tabulated below. The first installment (One third of total fee) has to be paid prior to confirming admission
|Program||Foreign (with in SAARC)||One third Amount||Foreign (Other than SAARC)||One third Amount||Remarks|
|MBBS||$75,021||$25,007||$90,016||$30,005||According to Nepal Rastra Bank Exchane Rate|
Eligibility Criteria & Document Required
- Eligibility: Indian students must have a minimum of 50% marks in their 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Application Procedure: Indian students must fill in the online application form available on the official website of Janaki Medical College.
- Documents Required: Indian students must submit the following documents along with their online application form:
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Transfer Certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Valid passport
- Gap Certificate (if applicable)
- Medical Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate
- Entrance Exam: Indian students must appear for the NEET UG exam and secure minimum qualifying marks for admission to Janaki Medical College.
- Selection Process: After the entrance examination, the college will shortlist eligible candidates for the next round of selection process. This will include an interview and medical test.
- Fees: The fees for Indian students vary according to the course and the choice of hostel.
Admission Process for Indian Student
The admission process for an Indian student to Janaki Medical College, Janakpur, Nepal is as follows:
1. Fill in an online application form available on the college’s website.
2. Submit the required documents along with the application form.
3. After the successful submission of the online application form, a confirmation email will be sent to the applicant.
4. The applicant will then be required to appear for an entrance exam.
5. Once the entrance exam is cleared, the applicant will be required to appear for an interview.
6. After the successful completion of the interview, the applicant will then be required to submit the necessary fees and documents.
7. After the successful completion of the registration process, the applicant will be given an admission letter.
8. The applicant will then be required to report to the college on the specified date, along with the admission letter.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: What are the requirements for admission to Janaki Medical College?
Answer: Applicants must have completed at least the equivalent of a high school diploma, have achieved a minimum score of 50% in their final exams, and be proficient in English. Additionally, applicants must pass an entrance exam and provide a valid passport, visa, and health certificate.
Question: What types of programs are offered at Janaki Medical College?
Answer: Janaki Medical College offers a variety of degree and diploma programs, including a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm), and Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS).
Question: How much does it cost to study at Janaki Medical College?
Answer: Tuition fees vary depending on the program chosen, but the average cost for a full-time degree program is approximately Rs 120,000 per year. Additional fees may be applicable for some courses.
Question: What are the qualifications of the faculty at Janaki Medical College?
Answer: Janaki Medical College employs highly qualified and experienced faculty who have a minimum of a post-graduate degree in their respective fields.
Question: What facilities does Janaki Medical College offer?
Answer: Janaki Medical College offers a range of modern facilities, including a library, laboratories, lecture theatres, and computer labs. Additionally, the college provides a cafeteria, sports facilities, and a student lounge.
Question: Does Janaki Medical College offer online courses?
Answer: Yes, Janaki Medical College offers online courses in a range of disciplines, including medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, and ayurveda.
Question: What kind of research is conducted at Janaki Medical College?
Answer: The college conducts research in the fields of medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, and ayurveda. Additionally, the college undertakes research projects with local universities and institutions.
Question: Does Janaki Medical College offer scholarships?
Answer: Yes, Janaki Medical College offers a range of scholarships to eligible students. These include need-based scholarships, merit-based scholarships, and scholarships for students from underprivileged backgrounds.
Question: What is the duration of the courses offered at Janaki Medical College?
Answer: Most courses offered at Janaki Medical College are full-time and last four years. However, some courses may be offered in accelerated or part-time formats.
Question: Are there any student clubs or organizations at Janaki Medical College?
Answer: Yes, Janaki Medical College has a range of student clubs and organizations, including a student council, a sports club, a National Health Service Corps, and a student society.