JANAKI MEDICAL COLLEGE, JANAKPUR, NEPAL
Janakpur 45600, Nepal
For Admission Update
Janaki Medical College, Janakpur, Nepal | Application Procedure, Fees Structure , Eligibility, Document Required
Janaki Medical College, Janakpur, Nepal is a popular medical college and hospital established in 2072 BS. It is approved by the Ministry of Education, Nepal and affiliated to the National Examination Board. It offers MBBS, B.Sc. Nursing and Post Graduate Diploma in Nursing programs. It has a state–of–the–art infrastructure with modern amenities and advanced technology. The college provides excellent clinical training with highly experienced faculty and doctors. It also has an extensive library with the latest books and journals. The college has a strong emphasis on research and development with a focus on providing quality healthcare services to the people of the region.
Janaki Medical College, Janakpur, Nepal: Table of Content
- About MBBS Course and Eligibility
- About Janaki Medical College, Janakpur, Nepal
- Janaki Medical College, Janakpur, Nepal Fee Structure 2023-2024
- Admissions Process for Indian Students in Janaki Medical College, Janakpur, Nepal
- Documents Required in Janaki Medical College, Janakpur, Nepal
- FAQ: Janaki Medical College, Janakpur, Nepal
About MBBS Course and Eligibility
|Intake months for MBBS Course||The admission for MBBS in Janaki Medical College is conducted twice a year – for the autumn session, the application process starts in July and for the spring session, the application process starts in December.|
|Basic Eligibility||The basic eligibility for admission to MBBS course in Janaki Medical College is that the applicant should have passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board.|
|NEET Entrance Exam||Compulsory|
|Annual Tuition Fees||The annual tuition fees for MBBS course in Janaki Medical College is Rs. 3,50,000.|
|Course Duration||The course duration for MBBS course in Janaki Medical College is five-and-a-half-year (66 months).|
The medium of instruction for MBBS course in Janaki Medical College is English.
About Janaki Medical College, Janakpur, Nepal
|University Establishment Year||Janaki Medical College was established in 2001 and is affiliated to Kathmandu University.|
|Universities Recognition||Janaki Medical College is recognized by the Medical Council of Nepal and World Health Organization (WHO).|
|Ranking of University||Janaki Medical College is ranked as one of the top medical colleges in Nepal.|
Janaki Medical College, Janakpur, Nepal Fee Structure 2023-2024
|Program||Foreign (with in SAARC)||One third Amount||Foreign (Other than SAARC)||One third Amount|
|MBBS||$ 75,021||$ 25,007||$ 90,016||$ 30,005|
|BDS||$ 36,575||$ 12,192||$ 41,800||$ 13,933|
Admissions Process for Indian Students in Janaki Medical College, Janakpur, Nepal
The admission process for an Indian student to Janaki Medical College, Janakpur, Nepal is as follows:
- Fill in an online application form available on the college’s website.
- Submit the required documents along with the application form.
- After the successful submission of the online application form, a confirmation email will be sent to the applicant.
- The applicant will then be required to appear for an entrance exam.
- Once the entrance exam is cleared, the applicant will be required to appear for an interview.
- After the successful completion of the interview, the applicant will then be required to submit the necessary fees and documents.
- After the successful completion of the registration process, the applicant will be given an admission letter.
- The applicant will then be required to report to the college on the specified date, along with the admission letter.
Documents Required in Kathmandu University School of Medical Sciences, Nepal
- Eligibility: Indian students must have a minimum of 50% marks in their 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Application Procedure: Indian students must fill in the online application form available on the official website of Janaki Medical College, Janakpur, Nepal.
- Documents Required: Indian students must submit the following documents along with their online application form:
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Transfer Certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Valid passport
- Gap Certificate (if applicable)
- Medical Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate
- Entrance Exam: Indian students must appear for the NEET UG exam and secure minimum qualifying marks for admission to Janaki Medical College, Janakpur, Nepal.
- Selection Process: After the entrance examination, the college will shortlist eligible candidates for the next round of selection process. This will include an interview and medical test.
- Fees: The fees for Indian students vary according to the course and the choice of hostel.
FAQ: Janaki Medical College, Janakpur, Nepal
Applicants must have completed at least the equivalent of a high school diploma, have achieved a minimum score of 50% in their final exams, and be proficient in English. Additionally, applicants must pass an entrance exam and provide a valid passport, visa, and health certificate.
Janaki Medical College offers a variety of degree and diploma programs, including a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm), and Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS).
Tuition fees vary depending on the program chosen, but the average cost for a full-time degree program is approximately Rs 120,000 per year. Additional fees may be applicable for some courses.
Janaki Medical College employs highly qualified and experienced faculty who have a minimum of a post-graduate degree in their respective fields.
Janaki Medical College offers a range of modern facilities, including a library, laboratories, lecture theatres, and computer labs. Additionally, the college provides a cafeteria, sports facilities, and a student lounge.
Yes, Janaki Medical College offers online courses in a range of disciplines, including medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, and ayurveda.
The college conducts research in the fields of medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, and ayurveda. Additionally, the college undertakes research projects with local universities and institutions.
Yes, Janaki Medical College offers a range of scholarships to eligible students. These include need-based scholarships, merit-based scholarships, and scholarships for students from underprivileged backgrounds.
Most courses offered at Janaki Medical College are full-time and last four years. However, some courses may be offered in accelerated or part-time formats.
Yes, Janaki Medical College has a range of student clubs and organizations, including a student council, a sports club, a National Health Service Corps, and a student society.